Saturday 7 September 2013

GEO Grang Grang (Big) CHOCO Circle Lens Review

I was woken up by a knock on the door one morning... A parcel came from the post coming from Hong Kong. I only ordered one thing that will be coming from Hong Kong, that is my circle lenses! I bought the GEO GRANG GRANG (BIG) CHOCO CIRCLE LENSES from Eye Candy's. I bought my very first circle lenses from them and I have been a very satisfied customer since. So I decided to buy a second one!

Here's what's inside!


The circle lenses are inside a  cute little pouch bag and came in a bottle unlike other usual contact lenses that are in plastic disposable containers. The package came with a Wear & Care guide which is very useful and helpful for first time users and remind those who are already using them for a time. The contact card also serves as a little note card for you to write on to remind you of when your circle lenses are going to expire. Pretty Good right? However I didn't expect to get a free lens case! And to add to that, they are so cute!


I got an adorable Mio Friends Character Lens Case that also came with lens tweezers.



These circle lenses are soft lenses and made in South Korea. I ordered these particular contact lenses because they can be ordered with your eye prescription rate. I'm a little blind so I have to be able to see when I put these contacts on. It would be so pointless to wear glasses on top of the circle lenses right?

Here's what I look like when I put them on... (sorry excuse my face. lol)


I've put the lenses on for more than 8 hours, they were very comfortable and did not dry at all. They look very natural with my brown eyes and barely noticeable unless looking closely. I initially thought they would be too big and obvious but once I've put them on they look great. I love the fact that it's very subtle but gives out the doll look very nicely.

Overall, I love this circle lenses! Anything that is comfortable for my eyes is a plus! You can wear these for everyday but I don't normally wear contacts on a daily basis so I would definitely wear these when I go out.


2 comments:

  1. Wow Nice post, your blog post is amazing !

    I accidentally drop by your blog uninvited and found your interesting blog . The layout of your blog and information is wonderful.

    I really enjoy browsing your blog.

    Your blog post is mostly about Fashion and beauty stuff.

    If you need additional beauty ideas that enhance your eyes, making them brilliantly bright and beautiful, you may want to check out

    www.contactlensxchange.com for more exciting brand colored circle lenses.

    Enjoy and stay pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cayumi! Thank you for stopping by and showing interest! I have checked out your website and it's awesome! I want to try a different coloured lens, green maybe? I might do a review for another soon! :)

      Delete