Saturday 31 August 2013

Muller Corner de Luxe Yogurt - Creme Praline (Review)



So, I was in Tesco shopping for food and came across this new luxury versions of Muller Corner yogurts. They come in four different flavours; After Dinner Mint, Coconut Dream, Marc de Champagne and Creme Praline.  I don't really eat or particularly like the other three flavours so I only picked one which, looks like I will enjoy the best. CREME PRALINE.

THE PACKAGING. I have to say that the packaging does scream luxury all over it. Black, brown and GOLD. Oh yeah~ Muller definitely chose the perfect combination of colours on this one. I love the packaging! It's definitely something that would catch my eyes and take interest to look at.


They are sold in packs of two for £1.69 each. I bought mine buy one get one free! Yes. Bargain~

NOW LET'S OPEN IT!


It is served as usual like all the other Muller corners. Separated with two sides. Praline flavoured yogurt on the larger side and chocolate coated crispy balls on the other.



When it comes to the way of eating Muller Corner I am always the "Tippist" [click here for reference]. I like it quick and simple - just dive in to devour it. Why would I like to play around with my food? Haha. It's a different story when I'm the one serving it though. I like to design/garnish foods that I cook/make.


Now if you mix the yogurt, scooping around from underneath the dark chocolate layer will appear! This makes it even more enticing to eat!

THE TASTE. The Praline Yogurt tastes like yogurt with a hint of praline, there was the nuttiness and sweetness together with the sour taste of yogurt that tastes so good. It has a smooth texture that melts in your mouth when you eat it. Lovely. The chocolate coated crispy balls add a whole different texture and sensation to your eating experience. As for the added dark chocolate. If you mix them all together, it just takes it to a whole new level. It was smooth, it was velvety, it was chocolatey, it was crispy. It was delicious. I think the luxurious part of the flavour is the distinct taste of praline mixed with the dark chocolate. Definitely my new favourite yogurt flavour!

IT'S "MULLERLICIOUS" INDEED!

No comments:

Post a Comment