Wednesday 28 August 2013

Maybelline BABY LIPS Lip Balm

So I was window shopping yesterday and passed by the Boots store to check out some offers on cosmetics and I saw the Maybelline range on 3 for 2 (Buy 3 for the price of 2). I came across these Baby Lips Lip Balm range which, apparently is new here in the UK. I don't really wear lipstick that much because my lips are always dry and it makes it even more dry! So tinted lip balms are good for me! I thought I would give them a try so bought 2 colours, Cherry Me (015) and Pink Punch (025), I also bought a nail polish which, I will review next time.



(Sorry I got so excited to try them on I opened Pink Punch before I even got home!)

Having to put Pink Punch on straight away, the tint is a subtle pink on my lips. It has a sweet smell but doesn't taste like anything. The lip balm made my lips softer after applying on my lips, which I really like! AND! It did last for hours! My lips were so soft and hydrated until the evening.




THE VERDICT: I love them! For £2.99 each you get a lip balm and lipstick in one. This is good for people with dry lips most of the time like me and would like to add some visible colour/tint on your lips. I would definitely buy another two in Quenched (005) and Peach Kiss (030).

No comments:

Post a Comment